MUD TV is your ticket to the weird wild world of television. Once you take control of your own station it's up to you to determine the line-up, hire actors and directors, produce your own shows, series and movies and to grab those lucrative advertising deals from right under your competitors' noses.
Oh, and about the competition: you can either play MUD TV alone, with your friends over a network or via Internet! Go head-to-head with your opponents as you fight for market share amongst the retired and housewives, headhunt their best employees and, if that doesn't do the trick, a little sabotage should keep your enemies from getting too bored!
Or, as an alternative, you can assume control of a station together with a friend and run it cooperatively.
* Create your own crazy station and take it to the top of the ratings
* Fight for 8 different viewer groups and show your competitors who's the boss
* All is fair in the TV biz: do whatever it takes to leave your competitors in the dust - even if it means a little sabotage here and there!
* Go up against cunning computer opponents or battle up to 7 other human players for control
* Create your own television empire and build offices, studios, newsrooms and many other important facilities to help secure your success
* Create your own character and guide them through your own hard-earned television empire
* Produce your own movies or secure the rights to the best of what the free market has to offer before the competition does